Just a reminder that we’ll be sponsoring the World Energy Innovation Forum (WEIF) to be held May 14 and 15 at the Tesla Factory in California! Ira Ehrenpreis, General Partner at Technology Partners and Chair of the event, has announced that additional speakers have been confirmed:
- Matt Rogers – Director of Energy practice, McKinsey & Company, and former Senior Advisor to the US Secretary of Energy
- Stefan Heck – Former Director, McKinsey & Company
As announced previously, WEIF will welcome the following leaders in the energy sector:
- Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors
- Steven Chu, Former US Secretary of Energy
- George Shultz, Former US Secretary of State
- Ahmad Chatila, CEO of SunEdison
- Jennifer Granholm, Former Governor and Attorney General of Michigan
- John Hofmeister, Chief Executive of Citizens for Affordable Energy
- Emilio Lozoya, CEO of PEMEX
- Arun Majumdar, Vice President of Energy at Google
- Lyndon Rive, CEO of SolarCity
- Tom Werner, CEO of SunPower
Register here before February 28 and use the Hobbs & Towne discount code H&TFEB to receive $750 off the registration fee!
Hope to see you at the World Energy Innovation Forum in California in May!